Sunday, October 12, 2014

Zoya Matte Velvet

 * The following products were sent to me for my honest review. For more information, please visit my disclosure policy.*

Hello Lacquer Lovers!
Today I have the re-released Zoya Matte Velvet collection! When this collection first debuted, I wasn't really into polish. I'm glad that they re-released it, so I could get my hands on it!


Let's get to the polishes!

Posh

Harlow

Savita

Veruschka

Loredana

Dovima

Base coats and top coats are not needed for these polishes, but I would recommend using a base coat to prevent any staining that may occur.
All of the polishes had a shimmery matte formula, which was great. They dried rather quickly, like most matte polishes. I only had a problem with one polish: Savita. The smell was quite strong and gave me an instant headache.

Overall, I am very excited about this collection! I can see some really cool nail art using these in the future! 
What do you think? Are you planning on picking the up or are you going to pass?





No comments:

Post a Comment