Thursday, January 9, 2014

Twinsie Thursday: Snow & Ice

How cute is this mani? <3 Check out the link at the end of the post to see my nails!

Hello lovelies!

I'm back for another Twinsie Thursday! Today it's all about Snow. The theme was snow and ice, but just before I started my mani, I got some nail mail that contained a snowy topper, so it just HAD to be snow ;-) Look it!

The snowy topper is Foxy Paws "Baby It's Cold Outside", that I ordered on Black Friday with discount and that finally found its way to its new home, together with 6 other pretties, ooohhh!! <3 The base colour is Essence Colour 3 "Midnight Date", two coats. Then one coat of snow (fishing was required for the snowflakes), and then some Nail Pattern Boldness "Glitter Food", as the snowflakes tend to curl up a bit, leaving them terribly famished.

The accent nail has one coat of "Midnight Date" and one coat of its twin topper, "City That Never Sleeps". Then I freehanded the snowflakes with Vogue Fantastic "Blanco ArmiƱo". Everything was topped off with Seche Vite, and to mattify it, one coat of Gosh Matte Effect.

Now head over to my blog, to see Samantha's whimsical winter design!
See you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment