Sunday, January 5, 2014

Fox Nail Art

Hello Lacquer Lovers!
What does the fox say? Haha ;) Today I have a cute fox nail art look that can be done in an infinite amount of colors!
The index finger is two coats of Wet n Wild Teal Slowly and See topped with an unlabeled Bonita chunky orange glitter.
The middle finger is two coats of Zoya Arizona topped with light blue rhinestones from eBay.
For the ring finger I used two coats of Wet n Wild French White Creme as the base. I used L.A. Colors nail art striper in Bright Orange to draw the fox. I also used Milani nail art stripers in Black Sketch and White Canvas for the details.
The pinkie finger is two coats of Wet n Wild Teal Slowly and See with one coat of Sally Hansen Ice Queen. 
I thought the fox would be very hard to draw, but it was much easier than I thought. 
I would love to see some of my lovely readers recreate this! If you do, post it on my Facebook wall; I'd love to see it! 

4 comments: