Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Aztec Tribal Nails

Hello Lacquer Lovers!
I recently picked up The WAH Nails Book of Nail Art by Sharmadean Reid. This book has twenty-five tutorials and I plan on sharing many of them with y'all! The first nail art look I decided to try was the Aztec Tribal nail art from pages 24-25.
 
 
 I started this look off by using a white base (Wet n Wild French White Creme) to make the neon lime green (Sation Loudest Color) pop! 
Then I took some nail art brushes, along with white (Wet n Wild French White Creme), black (Wet n Wild Black Creme), and hot pink (Color Club neon pink / no label), and started to draw the Aztec Tribal patterns. 

The tutorial was very easy to follow as are the tutorials in the rest of the book!
That is all for today! I hope you have an amazing day! :)





2 comments: