Sunday, January 27, 2013

Ikat Nail Art


Here is my first nail art design from Facebook. I'm integrating my Facebook posts onto my blog, can't you tell?

 More after the jump!



Jan. 10, 2013

     So, Ikat was a pretty big design before I made my way into the nail community. I saw some old posts and videos the other day and I though it looked pretty cool. Low and behold I had to try it myself. For this design I went off of MissJenFABULOUS video . My base color was Color Club 120522, which is a very cool toned purple. I used Milani nail art pens in Black Sketch and White Canvas. For the neon pink I used a numberless, nameless Color Club. I then topped it off with one of my must have top coats, NYC Grand Central Station. This manicure would look great with an array of color combos,so don't be afraid to try them out! In all, it took me about an hour to do the whole process, which in my opinion is a good use of an hour! This is a very bold design that will definitely win you some compliments! If you try it out post it on my wall! I'd be glad to see it!





No comments:

Post a Comment